2015 Best Damn Food Truck Festival Ever on Saturday, July 18, 2015
WHAT: 2015 Best Damn Food Truck Festival Ever
WHEN: Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 3 pm to 9 pm
WHERE: NRG Park
One NRG Park
Houston, Texas 77054
MORE INFO & Tickets: https://www.facebook.com/events/1595788710639741/
Tickets include all of your samples. Once you purchase your ticket you can eat as much as you want! Your ticket will be mailed to you in the form of a lunch bag. In you lunch bag will be your wristband, a festival guide, and other goodies from our partners and sponsors.
It’s very important that you provide a good mailing address. Tracking numbers will provided for all lunch bags!
- VIP — VIP Ticket holders get access to the festival one hour before general admission. Enjoy no lines and easy access to your favorite food trucks. VIP also comes with a souvenir shirt. Both wristband and shirt will be mailed to you three weeks prior to the festival.
- General Admission — General Admission ticket holders get access to all the food trucks during the festival. Wristbands will be mailed to you three weeks prior to the festival.
- Kids — Same as regular general admission. Kids 5 and under are free.
- The Lunch Box Food Truck
- Happy Endings
- DLish Curbside
- Happy Hour
- Stab It
- Los Tacos Hermanos
- Fat Wagon
- Doughmaker Doughnuts
- Katmania Crepes
- Taco Me Crazy
- Curbside Sliderz
- Smoosh Cookies
- Lone Star Samwiches
- Pickled Pig
- Kurbside Eatz
- Fusion Peru
- and More to Come!!!!!!
* * *
- We do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date. However, it’s a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.
- Image source: biggifraley / Pixabay
Sandra Fernandez is a professional communicator, tech enthusiast, book lover, and blogger. You can find her main blog at SandraSays.com and more of her writing at HispanicHouston.com.
The Best Damn Food Truck Festival was the worst event that I have ever attended. It was a complete rip-off. The organizers oversold the event, which completely overwhelmed the food truck vendors. It was a huge fail that has stirred up the ire of hundred (probably thousands) of the attendees. A quick look at the hundreds of negative comments on their facebook page will explain why.
Yikes! I’m so sorry you had a bad experience with the event. I didn’t attend.
Thank you for giving us this info.