Video Pick: “Avocado Hummus”
Today’s video pick is another one for the kitchen … from Martha Stewart’s YouTube channel we have “Avocado Hummus.” Hummus is one of those recipes that I’ve actually managed to master, and I’m always interested in new ways to make this tasty and versatile dip. I make a lime/cilantro hummus that I often use as a base for cold tostadas. I think that this recipe from Martha Stewart might be another good choice for tostadas, and dips.
* * *
Want more Martha?
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/marthastewart
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marthastewart
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ms_living/
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MarthaStewart/posts
- Martha’s Official Blog: http://www.themarthablog.com/
Sandra Fernandez is a professional communicator, tech enthusiast, book lover, and blogger. You can find her main blog at SandraSays.com and more of her writing at HispanicHouston.com.