This app donates money to charity for your daily run
For the runners out there, there’s an app that lets you “donate” your miles every time you run. Called Charity Miles, it let you pick a charity every time you launch it so you can earn 25 cents a mile for walking and running.
The money is being donated by a sponsor, and you have to watch an ad from them, but it’s a good way to help a worthy cause while you help your health.
Where to get it:
- Charity Miles | Charity Miles via Cnet
- Charity Miles | iTunes App Store
- Charity Miles | Google Play
* * *
- SOURCE: Charity Miles Donates Money to Charity Every Time You Run or Bike || Lifehacker
- Image source: PublicDomainPictures / Pixabay
Sandra Fernandez is a professional communicator, tech enthusiast, book lover, and blogger. You can find her main blog at SandraSays.com and more of her writing at HispanicHouston.com.
One thought on “This app donates money to charity for your daily run”