The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo Galavis
The 2014 episodes of “The Bachelor” are expected to begin filming next month, featuring the first ever Latino to be “the bachelor”: Juan Pablo Galaviz. Those of you who follow this show, and its sister show “The Bachelorette,” will know Galaviz from the last season as a “failed” love interest for “Bachelorette” Desiree Hartsock.
Galaviz is American born, raised in Venezuela, and a soccer player. I honestly can’t wait to see what media and fan reactions are when the show episodes actually start to run. In the meanwhile, isn’t he pretty?
— Posted by Sandra Fernandez
Notes & recommended reading:
- Venezuelan Juan Pablo Galavis named first Latino on “The Bachelor”
- Juan Pablo Galavis Is Best ‘Bachelor’ Ever — JP Will Make Show Great – Hollywood Life
- Juan Pablo Galavis Is the New Bachelor!: People.com
- 7 Things About The First Latino Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis, You Probably Didn’t Know
- Photo courtesy ABC/Craig Sjodin.
Sandra Fernandez is a professional communicator, tech enthusiast, book lover, and blogger. You can find her main blog at SandraSays.com and more of her writing at HispanicHouston.com.