Houston Greekfest 2015 on May 14-17, 2015
WHAT: Houston Greekfest 2015
WHEN: Thursday, May 14, 2015 to Sunday May 17, 2015
- Thursday, May 14, 2015: 4 pm -9 pm Free Admission
- Friday, May 15, 2015:
- 11 am – 2 pm FREE admission for all
- 2 pm – 10 pm $3 for Adults & FREE for children 10 & under
- Saturday, May 16, 2015: 11 am -10 pm – $3 for Adults & FREE for children 10 & under
- Sunday, May 17, 2015: 11 am – 6 pm – $3 for Adults & FREE for children 10 & under
WHERE: 1100 Eldridge Parkway, Houston TX, 77077
Parking available on the festival grounds for $5.
Free parking is available on public streets at a first come – first serve basis.
MORE INFO: http://houstongreekfest.com/
For nineteen years, the Greek Festival has brought a touch of Greece straight to the bayou city! Held in mid-May, the annual event features authentic cuisine, live dancers, an outdoor marketplace, and plenty of family-friendly activities. Currently, St Basil’s has over 450 families who are active members of the community and we continue to grow year after year. Houston Greek Fest is our largest fund raiser and all proceeds benefit the Parish to fund upkeep of the Church and the many Ministries and community activities we provide. The festival gives us the opportunity to share our Greek Heritage with Houston and the surrounding communities.
At this event visitors can enjoy tours of the Church, dance performances, delicious Greek cuisine and beverages, unique Greek art, jewelry and imported gifts. Best of all, you get to hang out with some really great people! Last year we had over 10,000 visitors and we plan to top that number this year! Don’t miss your chance to support a Parish that has been a strong presence in Texas for 20 years and to give your business some recognition in the local community.
* * *
- We do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date. However, it’s a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.
- Image source: Eisenmenger / Pixabay
Sandra Fernandez is a professional communicator, tech enthusiast, book lover, and blogger. You can find her main blog at SandraSays.com and more of her writing at HispanicHouston.com.