Cinco de Mayo Parade on Saturday, May 6, 2023
May. 06, 2023
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Get ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! If you’re looking for a fun event to attend, the Cinco de Mayo Parade in Houston is a perfect choice. Here’s everything you need to know about the parade.
- WHAT: Cinco de Mayo Parade
- WHEN: Saturday, May 6, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- WHERE: Downtown Houston, starting at the intersection of Texas Ave and Hamilton St.
- Tickets & More Info: The event is free, and tickets are not required.
- For more information, visit the event’s Facebook page or LULAC District 8’s website.
Join LULAC District 8 for the annual Cinco de Mayo Parade in downtown Houston. This vibrant and colorful parade brings together the community, businesses, and elected officials to celebrate Hispanic culture. With music, dance, and colorful floats, this parade is an exciting event you won’t miss.
The parade will start at the intersection of Texas Ave and Hamilton St and continue through downtown Houston, featuring a route that takes in some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. The parade is free to attend, and tickets are not required.
- Start at Texas @ Hamilton
- Texas to Crawford
- Turn right (North) at Crawford
- Crawford to Congress
- Turn left (West) on Congress
- Congress to LaBranch
- Turn right (North) on LaBranch
- LaBranch to Franklin
- Turn right (East) on Franklin
- Franklin to Hamilton
For more information, including the parade route, staging area, and other important details, visit the event’s Facebook page or LULAC District 8’s website. Remember to double-check event details with the organizers before you attend the parade to ensure you have the latest information.
Disclaimer: While we do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date, double-checking details with the organization or venue is always a good idea. So, remember to visit the website or contact the museum to verify the event details before you head out.
Tags: Cinco de Mayo, LULAC, May 2023, Parades