East End Studio Gallery presents the 5th edition of “Explicitly Chingona” Group exhibition. This show explores and pushes the boundaries of sexual taboos. Mature and adult subject mature will be displayed and only 18 and over will be allowed in the gallery.
WHEN: VIP opening night Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7-11 p.m.
WHERE: East End Studio Gallery, 708C Telephone Rd, Houston, Texas 77023
VIP opening night Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7-11 p.m.
- $25 pre sale tickets $35 tickets at the door. Entries include free drinks, erotic hors d’oeuvres and a private presentation by Ms. Modesty, Emily Snow, and the WIPsociety. (18 and over).
- Pre sale tickets can be purchased via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/explicitly-chingona-v-art-exhibition-tickets-10046562539.
- Be sure to include “VIP Preview” in the notes section with your payment if paying by Paypal
Opening and free to the public (18 and over) on Friday February 6, 2015 at 6 – 9 pm
Tunes by D.j. Twinkle-Toes Browncoat
- Carlos Vanegas
- Blue OneThirty
- Browncoat Art & Illustrative Design
- Melane Gutierrez
- Victoria Sanchez
- Diana Pachuca
- George Baba
- Sonya Gracia
- Krystlle Bazan
- Lizbeth Ortiz
- Alex Barber: Visible in Light
- David Pilgrim
- Robin S Silvers
- Lin Cyrus
- Sarah Cloutier-Houston
- Mel Hull
- Louis Gonzalez
* * *
NOTES & RESOURCES:
- We do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date. However, it’s a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.
- Photo source.