Cinco de Mayo Parade on Saturday, May 2, 2015
** Looking for the 2016 info? The Cinco de Mayo Parade for 2016 is on Saturday, May 7, 2016! **
WHAT: LULAC District VIII Cinco De Mayo Parade
WHEN: Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 10 a.m.
WHERE: Parade is Downtown Houston, it begins at Hamilton, proceeds west on Texas, north on Caroline, east on Preston and concludes on Preston at Crawford.
MORE INFO: http://www.houstonseagle.com/events/events/festivals/lulac-district-viii-cinco-de-mayo-parade/eChJtL/
The 23rd Annual LULAC Cinco de Mayo Parade celebrates the pride, history and folklore behind the Mexicans’ victory at the Battle of Puebla. A Houston tradition with more than 100 entries.
Parade Route: Parade begins at 10 am on Texas at Hamilton, proceeds west on Texas, north on Caroline, east on Preston and concludes on Preston at Crawford.
* * *
- SOURCE: LULAC District VIII Cinco De Mayo Parade || Houston Eagle
- SOURCE: City of Houston Parade and Street Functions (PDF) || City of Houston
- SOURCE: LULAC District VIII Cinco de Mayo Parade || Downtown Houston
- Image source: Holcan / Pixabay
- We do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date. However, it’s a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.
Sandra Fernandez is a professional communicator, tech enthusiast, book lover, and blogger. You can find her main blog at SandraSays.com and more of her writing at HispanicHouston.com.