Children’s Museum of Houston Rockin’ New Year’s Noon Bash on Thursday, December 31, 2015
WHAT: Children’s Museum of Houston Rockin’ New Year’s Noon Bash
WHEN: Thursday, December 31, 2014 at 12 pm
WHERE: The Children’s Museum of Houston
1500 Binz St.
Houston, TX 77004
MORE INFO: http://www.cmhouston.org/event/newyearsnoon
The Children’s Museum of Houston’s Rockin’ New Year’s Noon is the city’s longest-running New Year’s Eve celebration just for kids! The end-of-year bash rings in the New Year at the stroke of noon with a parade and countdown to the shimmering ball drop, just like they do in Times Square! Kids don’t have to stay up till midnight to celebrate. Welcome the New Year kid-style and stick around for our after party!
- Brazilian Arts Foundation Pre-Show: Move to the beat of Brazilian drums before the parade arrives.
- Event Time: 11:15 a.m. in the Concrete Jungle
- New Year’s Noon Parade led by High Steppers Brass Band: Rock into the New Year with jazzy tunes.
- Event Time: Line up at 11 a.m.; parade begins at 11:30 a.m. in Kid’s Hall.
- Countdown and Simultaneous Brilliant Ball Drops: Celebrate the New Year with a countdown to noon.
- Event Time: Begins at 11:30 a.m. in the Concrete Jungle following the parade. (Second ball drop in Brown Auditorium; auditorium doors open at 11 a.m.)
- After Party with DJ Zin: Just because the ball has dropped, doesn’t mean the party is over!
- Event Time: Noon in the Concrete Jungle following the ball drop.
* * *
We do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date. However, it’s a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.
Sandra Fernandez is a professional communicator, tech enthusiast, book lover, and blogger. You can find her main blog at SandraSays.com and more of her writing at HispanicHouston.com.