We’ll probably never need to know this info in Houston, but it’s still good information to have. Check out these tips on what to do if your car gets stuck in a snow storm. The tips include:
- Make your car noticeable;
- Keep your car exhaust clear;
- Shovel yourself out; and,
- Keep track of your fuel consumption.
The most important part: take care of yourself: stay with the card; stay bundled; and, eat and drink as needed.
* * *
- SOURCE: Ten Things To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In A Snow Storm || Jalopnik
- Image source: fabiopiccini / Pixabay