This blog post is part of a sponsored campaign in collaboration with ValoraLife. All opinions are my own.
Why #FamilyMoments are so important
Studies show that providing positive experiences for your children is one of the ways to ensure that they start on the path to success. I don’t know anything about the academics (and science) behind that; I’m not even sure that it’s, strictly speaking, true. I do know that my blue-collar Dad and stay-at-home Mom took me and my sisters to the zoo, to museums, to the circus, to the library, to the movies, and to other activities and events. And it’s only now, as an adult, that I understand how truly remarkable that was. (Especially when you consider that they had to pay entrance fees for three kids.) And every one of their children went on to attend college and enjoy everything that that entails.
How to enjoy HMNS for a discount, thanks to ValoraLife
Fortunately, creating #FamilyMoments doesn’t mean you have to break your budget. ValoraLife has partnered with the Houston Museum of Natural Science (HMNS) to make it possible for you to take your family to the Museum for a reduced cost. What that means is that with the use of the ValoraLife discount code, you’ll be able to obtain a Regular Admission ticket for $8 per person. That’s a savings of up to $17 per admission! And this gets you access to all the permanent exhibits, including the Hall of Paleontology (yep, the dinosaurs!).
Family is the number one priority for Latinos, from providing for them and their future, to enjoying time together. In Latino culture, we treasure the time we spend with our families. In fact, we consider family time to be the most valuable part of life. So, I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity:
- Get the ValoraLife discount code, available at their website. (This amazing discount ends August 31, 2016!)
- Pick a date & time for your visit.
- Take your family to HMNS, located at 5555 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030.
- Show your discount code at the ticket counter (from your smartphone).
- Then … have fun fun fun!
ValoraLife is a new simple and affordable way to buy Life Insurance online. Latino insights inspired ValoraLife, designed to make it easy to understand Life Insurance, assess the options that fit your budget, and purchase coverage online – with help available in English and Spanish if you need it.
- Obtaining ValoraLife life insurance is easy and affordable.
- The process is set up to take less than 30 minutes.
- ValoraLife was created to help Hispanic families set up a financial safety net.
- ValoraLife is backed by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), a 165-year-old company.
- ValoraLife Insurance Services is a division of Haven Life Insurance Agency, LLC.
- For more info, visit valoralife.com.
My #FamilyMoments Day
I recently took my family on a trip to HMNS, enjoying the benefits of the discount code. See below for some pics showing how my family enjoyed the outing. Don’t forget to share your pics on social media using the #FamilyMoments hashtag and tagging @valoralife.
- Alejandro Serpas, ValoraLife
- Jessica Fernandez
- Sandra Fernandez