Literal Magazine is holding the second annual Literally Short Film Awards on Friday, June 26, 2015. This is an international film festival/contest that provides cash awards to the winners.
WHAT: Literal Magazine’s Literally Short Film Awards
WHEN: Friday, June 26, 2015 at 6 pm &
Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 4 pm
WHERE: Literal Company
5425 Renwick Dr.
Houston, TX 77081
MORE INFO & TICKETS: http://literalmagazine.com/literallyshortfilmawards/
Literal Magazine is ready for the 2nd edition of Literally Short Film Awards! Literally Short is an event initiated by our drive to bridge all cultures onto one collaborative stage that stimulates international artistic expression. Our mission is to promote innovative approaches to social change through the arts and cultural influences. Our passion for film lies in its exquisite capacity to merge a multitude of arts into one vision; thus, Literally Short Film Awards seeks to dissolve all geographical boundaries into one platform that equally voices all cultures.
On Friday, June 26, 2015, Literally Short will award the 3 best films over $10,000 in cash and prizes. Please join us for a night of art, film, music, food, drinks and incredible talent! You may purchase your tickets here.
Friday, June 26, 2015
*(dress code: cocktail attire)*
- 6:00 p.m. — Open Doors, Drinks and Food by The Phoenix on Westheimer; Art Exhibition by Jonathan Leach
- 6:30 p.m. — Opening Night Speaker – Anthony Brandt, composer & co-founder of Musiqa
- 6:45 p.m. — Saxophone Duo; Dan Gelok & Mas Sugihara
- 7:00 p.m. — Winning Film Screenings & Filmmaker Awards
- 8:15 p.m. — Drinks and Music
Saturday, June 27, 2015
- 4:00 p.m. — Matinee Screenings – Official Selection Films (first round)
- 7:30 p.m. — Night Time Screenings – Official Selection Films (second round)
* * *
- We do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date. However, it’s a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.
- Image source: geralt / Pixabay