Sep. 16, 2018
Children's Museum of Houston
Houston, TX 77004
WHAT: Elena of Avalor
Hosted by Children’s Museum of Houston
WHEN: Sunday, September 16, 2018, at 3 pm
WHERE: Children’s Museum of Houston
1500 Binz St.
Houston, Texas 77004
The crowned ruler Elena of Avalor is journeying to the Children’s Museum of Houston during our Fiestas Patrias celebration this Sunday, September 16. Stop by and meet this courageous Latina princess and snap a selfie!
Event time: Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018, from noon to 3 p.m. in Kids’ Hall Alcove.
- TBH Ballet Folklórico: Grab your passports and come join TBH Ballet Folklórico as they perform traditional folk dances from different regions of Mexico!
- Event Time: 1 p.m. in Kids’ Hall Alcove
- Mariachi Juvenil: Enjoy the dynamic sounds of a Mexican celebration!
- Event Time: 2 to 3 p.m. in the Brown Auditorium.
- Grito Reenactment: Watch as we reenact the “Grito de Dolores”— the cry for Mexico’s independence.
- Event Time: 2:15 to 2:30 p.m. in the Brown Auditorium.
- Ballet Folklórico Las Américas: Take delight in this vibrant dance of Mexico!
- Event time: 2:30 to 3 p.m. in the Brown Auditorium
* * *
- We do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date. However, it’s a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.