WHAT: Downtown Rodeo Parade
WHEN: Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 10 am
- begins at Bagby and Walker streets
- Walker Street to Travis Street, right on Travis
- Travis to Bell Street, right on Bell
- Bell to Louisiana Street, right on Louisiana
- Louisiana to Lamar Street, left on Lamar
- ends at Lamar and Bagby
Every February since 1938 the nation’s fourth largest city is transformed from a bustling metropolis to a down-home celebration of Western heritage. Decorative floats intermingle with thousands of men and women on horseback to fill the streets with hoof beats and marching bands. Enthusiastic Houstonians join out-of-town spectators to line the streets and sidewalks to be involved in one of Houston’s most popular celebrations!
* * *
We do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date. However, it’s a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.