WHAT: 25th Annual Art Car Parade
WHEN: Saturday, April 11, 2015
- 10 am Starting Line Party: The Starting Line Party opens to the public
- 11 am FPSF Stage and Kids Zone: The FPSF Stage opens, sponsored by Free Press Houston, and the Kids Zone opens
- 12 pm VIPit Party: VIPit Party begins
- 2 pm Parade: Generally, the parade will last from 2pm – 4pm
WHERE: The parade runs along Allen Parkway, starts at Taft, heads toward Downtown, makes a left at Heritage Park, and back down Allen Parkway the other way.
MORE INFO: http://www.thehoustonartcarparade.com/faqs/
* * *
- Hat tip: Art Car Parade Route on Saturday, April 11, 2015
- SOURCE: The Houston Art Car Parade powered by The Orange Show
- Image source: Sarah Laval via Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/smercury98/3531371982/
- We do our best to ensure all event information is accurate and up-to-date. However, it’s a good idea to visit the website listed or contact the organization or venue to verify event details.